Wednesday, September 26, 2007




When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.
Mahatma Gandhi
Dear Medical and Health Professional Colleagues,
My late father was made me read books about Mahatma Gandhi as well as the complete set of speeches given by Gandhi during his life time. My father also taught me to understand and follow the two Gandhiian Principles of “Ahimsa” and “Satyagraha”- of non-violent resistance. What is happening now in our country is very much in accordance of the Gandhian Principles.
We would like to assure you that you have the empathy and support of all of us who are not with you physically.
I am sharing with you the above wise words of Mahatma Gandhi’s of how he had been able to encourage himself at times when he despaired of not achieving his goals in life.
With ananda metta
Min Din (Min Hla)

No comments: